Sunday, June 03, 2007

Just got back home from hg park. Was there with my xiao clan worzxz ! Hahaha. My clan consist of xiao hwee, xiao des, xiao li and me.. xiao sam ! Hahaha.

Hmms, was out in the afternoon with justin and 3 other guys. Joker luh they all.. Damn funny, keep making me laugh sia (-___-") Anyways, thanks pile of shit for being my spare, you full of shit sia ! Hahahaha. ;x Just joking ! Met stacy at cineleisure, and we headed to AMK hub to look for xiao des and xiao hwee ! There were so many ah bengs.. see liao also scared. One step into K pool and all the heads turn, machiam arrival of the queen. Haha. After xiao des and xiao hwee finished their game, we headed to hg park. Slacked at kpt for awhile.. and i started becoming emo. Rofl.. After becoming emo, i became crazy. Started talking like a indian, and i also became hyper. Was running here and there and acting like a retard. I could even do a kartwheel although i was wearing a dress (-___-") Really ki siao le luhh ! ;x

I`ve got a literature lecture early tmrw morning. And im still fucking awake nowzxz ! I have a splitting headache, i feel like imma fall off the chair. Kenneth might be fetching me there.. haha. See how it goes luh ! And after the course, imma come home, rest awhile, call my xiao clan, get out to fix the bicycles, and we`re gonna go night cycling, maybe all the way to pasir ris. :D God bless my souls ! ;x


Aites, picture time ;x
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Before going out to meet johnathan on saturday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
First picture is when i was still patiently waiting for xiao hwee, xiao des and xiao li. Second picture is when i am damnn hungry and those idiots haven arrived.. was damnn sad, cause i thought they wanna fly my aeroplane ! =(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is xiao li. I took this photo of her, after we played catching. Was damn tired, she was lying on this bench, and i was lying on the one opposite hers. Haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Upon reaching home.. Hahas

Pictures for sunday
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Before going out to meet justin ! ;x

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1. Stacy aka xiao li & Me
2. Siew Hwee aka Xiao hwee & Me :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thats me with hair tied up ! The weather was darnnn hot, and i dunno why my bun is so small (-___-")
And yes.. frown and all sorrows would be gone ! teehee. :D Sammie is loveeee... <33

Nitey nite world wide web. Imma head to bed now ! :D

* Blows kisses *





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home